Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Carson's First Disneyland Adventure



On March 14th we took Carson to Disneyland for the first time. He had a lot of fun and actually enjoyed seeing all of the disney characters. Carson loves to give open mouth kisses. He will kiss anyone and/or anything. Carson sat next to a little girl on the tram and was trying to give her kisses during the entire ride. He also loved all of the fun tings to do in Toon Town!





Look OUT!!
We took Carson on the Jungle Cruise! He was so into it!
Obviously he gets it from his Aunt Whitney! :)
Mom and Carson waiting to go on Autopia!
He's So Strong!!

This is Carson giving one of his great, but very wet kisses to Dad!




6 comments:

Laura: Mom of 5 said...

fine i will comment great blog.

Heather Heaton said...

Yay!! I am so happy you have a blog!! Carson is too cute!

Laura: Mom of 5 said...

He is so so cute! I'm not kidding Lilly is looking like him more everyday. When ever she sees a picture of Carson, she starts laughing. She loves her cousin.
Laura

Dustin and Julianne said...

WAHOO!!! I couldn't be more excited to see your beautiful face!! I miss you like crazy and can't wait to whenever i see you!!

Me, myself, and I said...

Good job Zylstra family~! It is valuable that good young families shares their ideals online--Elder M. Russell Ballard, an apostle in the Church, told the mostly Mormon, graduating students at Brigham Young University-Hawaii to use the Internet — including blogs and other forms of “new media” — to contribute to a national conversation about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Keep up the good work~ love, ~SIster Boyer~

heidibudge said...

Hey Lindsay
We just got Disneyland passes. Let me know if you ever want to go.