

Carson's new obsession is basketball. He LOVES it! Which you can imagine makes his father very happy! Ryan's family has a little basketball hoop at their house and he loves to make baskets, and he loves it even more when there is an audience that cheers for him. His birthday is in a couple weeks so we will have to invest in one for our house. He is walking around so much now. I can't believe that he is going to be one!! It goes so fast!


4 comments:
No way this is Carson! I seriously didn't believe this was him. First off..he's freaking walking!!! And again, I don't think he could be any cuter!!! I'm thinking the 2nd weekend in August for our rendezvous
That is so cute! I cannot believe that he is one already!!! Well almost! That is so crazy, time sure does fly bye!! love his hair
I can't believe Carson is going to be one!!! It goes so fast. The basketball pictures are so cute.
Oh my gosh! I have not talked to you forever...how have you been? Your little guy is so cute and expecting #2 how exciting!!!
Post a Comment