Monday, June 16, 2008

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

On June 3rd we found out that Carson is going to be a big brother in January. We are so excited. That morning my mom had come over to visit with me and I hadn't been feeling good all week. So after my mom left I decided to take a pregnancy test and it said that I was pregnant. I was so excited to tell Ryan. So Carson and I left to go meet him in La Verne. I decided to take him to dinner. We dropped Carson off at my parents house and on the way to eat I told him. He was so surprised. Then we went to Target and made the shirt that Carson wore to tell the families the big news. The Hatch family took a while to get it, but the Zylstras had Aunt Nancy there to help them figure it out. It was a really fun night and we are so excited to be parents again.

3 comments:

The Gustafson Family said...

Congrats!!!! So fun!! Carson will be a great big brother!! See you tomorrow night!

Heather Heaton said...

We are so excited for you guys!! It is going to be way fun to be pregnant together!

Sunnie said...

hey it's sunnie. i found your blog off of heather's. carson is so cute! i'm excited for you guys to have another one. that is so great! does that mean i have to have another one now too since jada and carson are about the same age??? :)