Linds!! Man, I miss you so much! Jared and I are moving in three weeks and we keep looking back on all our favorite times in Provo and just about all of them include you and Ryan. We have to meet up sometime soon. Jude and Carson need to be friends--Carson is so adorable and congrats on #2, january is coming up, how are you feeling? I hope all is well and I hope to hear from you soon. We should all meet in ST George sometime and hang out with our funny babies who both love the water. One more request, will you say hi to Katie for me, I miss her too!
Ryan and I got married on December 18, 2004. Our son Carson will be 3 years old in May and his sweet sister Bailey turned 1 in January! We love these kids, and they bring so much joy into our lives!
3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable...ohh I miss Carson so much. Laura
He is so stinkin cute!! I love babies in just diapers!
Linds!! Man, I miss you so much! Jared and I are moving in three weeks and we keep looking back on all our favorite times in Provo and just about all of them include you and Ryan. We have to meet up sometime soon. Jude and Carson need to be friends--Carson is so adorable and congrats on #2, january is coming up, how are you feeling? I hope all is well and I hope to hear from you soon. We should all meet in ST George sometime and hang out with our funny babies who both love the water. One more request, will you say hi to Katie for me, I miss her too!
Post a Comment