
Well on Wednesday we found out that we are having a GIRL!! We are so excited and can't wait to see what she looks like. Of course that day my mom and me had to go buy some pink! I couldn't help but remember the many times that I had stopped and looked at the little girl clothes, so jealous that I couldn't buy any of it...(at least not for myself!) So it was really fun to go in and finally have a reason to not only look, but to buy! Now all we have to do is try to think of a name! For some reason boy names are a lot easier for us to think of! So if you have any suggestions, please let us know!!!!

5 comments:
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you! Girls are so FUN!!
yay!!! That is so awesome!!! are we just going to keep having opposites everytime or what! we are really excited for you though! So is it not going to be payton then? So funny we have a really hard time with boy names!!
OH yeah!! Girls are soo much fun....Pink, Pink, Pink...bows, Bows, And More Bows!! Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys but we are totally biased to girls, they rock! Congrats and hope everything is going well.
It was so good to see you! You look awesome! oh and I bet you are the best mom! I think about the times we had together all the time. Oh Lindsay! I miss you! Good luck with the new baby. I am so happy for you, and your little guy is so so stinkin CUTE. I love you.
Post a Comment