Ryan loves to take Carson outside with him while he works on the yard. So tonight I decided to take pictures of the two of them outside mowing our lawn! Carson loved to push his toy lawn mower around with Ryan! He has really started to copy a lot of what we do! If I am cleaning he loves to get his own rag and pretend that he is wiping up messes with me. And as you can tell he loves to mow the lawn with Dad!

We love that he is constantly wanting to learn and copy up, but as you can tell he gets tired of "his toys" and wants to play with "our toys!"
Way to help dad out Carson!We also went to the fair with my parents about three weeks ago and I thought I would post a few pictures of that! First Carson LOVED the animals! It almost made me little nervous! He was a little too comfortable. He would pet them, and then hit them, and then try to pull their tails. You just never know how an animal is going to react to all of that abuse! Luckily they were great! We bought some food so he could feed them! It was really fun to watch him with the animals...


It was also really fun to watch his dad with them! They kept jumping up on Ryan because he had the food in his hand! As you can tell from the picture, it was not his favorite thing! We are not sure where Carson gets his love of animals, but as you can tell it is not from his parents!

Here is a picture of Carson with his grandparents! They were so much fun to go with! Carson really makes Grandpa Hatch laugh! We stopped at one point to listen to this band play and Carson couldn't get enough of them. I think he could have sat there all night and danced, and I think grandpa could have sat there all night and watched Carson dance! We had such a great time!

And this last picture is what Carson would look like as an ice-cream cone! As you can tell from his smile, he loved that it was small enough for him to do on his own!


5 comments:
so cute lindsay!!! Hailee was mowing the lawn with scott the other day too!! Scott loved it!
I can't believe your family is growing so much and you guys have never even met my husband! The time will come!! Love to see what you guys are up to. Hope everything is going great.
OK JUST TRY AS HARD AS YOU CAN BACK TO THINK BACK TO THE TIMES WE WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER. LINDSAY...WERE HAS TIME WENT? CARSEN IS SO SO SO CUTE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE. OH COURSE BEAUTIFUL LIKE HER MAMA! LOVE YOU
Loved all of the pictures! Carson is soooo adorable. I remember those lawn mower days with Mike and the boys - Brett had a bubble mower. And you're right, that love of animals definitely didn't come from Ryan's side of the family! We drove by your house on Saturday after Alison's party, but no one was home. We'll get there someday!
Kelly Pill
Carson is super cute! Congrats on having a girl, Craig and I are excited for the both of you. I can only imagine how cute she'll be.
By the way,
We are putting together a Boutique Benefit Sale for a family in need. Stephanie and Christian Nielson, parents of four young children, were recently involved in a plane crash. We would love for you to get involved. Let us now if you’re interested.
Check out the blog for more info: sprinklethelove.blogspot.com. Spread the word to family, friends, and neighbors.
With much love, Julie and Natalie
Post a Comment