We just got back last night from our trip to Utah. Carson and I flew up on Tuesday night so we could spend a few days with my friend Julianne (pictured below) before Ryan and his family came up on Thursday night. It was so fun to see her, and Carson had a great time with her. He didn't want to leave her side, it was pretty funny!
Then on Thursday, or should I say Friday morning Ryan and his family came up. So on Friday we slept in, then got up and at lunch at Cafe Rio - MY FAVORITE!!! While we were getting ready to go eat Carson got a hold of my camera and took about 30 pictures of the hotel room carpet. When I took the camera away...this is the face I got!
Then on Thursday, or should I say Friday morning Ryan and his family came up. So on Friday we slept in, then got up and at lunch at Cafe Rio - MY FAVORITE!!! While we were getting ready to go eat Carson got a hold of my camera and took about 30 pictures of the hotel room carpet. When I took the camera away...this is the face I got!
That night we went to the University Mall to do some indoor trick-or-treating. Carson did not like his costume! Below Carson is looking through his bag trying to decide which Candy to eat.
This is Dad and Aunt Whitney taking Carson out of his costume. I think he was in for a total of 15 minutes. Oh well!!
This is the only good picture we have of Carson in his costume, and that is because Dad is giving him some candy. His horse looks a little dead, but I wasn't going to try and mess with it.

Carson was so TIRED! It took him about thirty seconds to fall asleep, which if you have ever met the kid...is a record. After all the trick-or-treating we went and ate at CPK.

On Saturday night we went to a restaurant up in Sundance for Dave's 50th birthday. It was a pretty fancy restaurant. We couldn't get reservations until 8:00 that night so we were all pretty hungry before our food came. We were even passing candy around the table! Well then the waiter comes out with a plate for everyone. And below is what we got. I don't know if you can tell, but that is a very, very, small piece of food. Well for some reason Whitney and I could not stop laughing. Then the real food came, and it was really, really GOOD! Not to mention the portions were a lot bigger, so that was great!

After dinner we went to the Malt Shoppe and got some shakes. They were delicious.
Before we went to dinner that night Ryan's cousin Drew took some family pictures. He did a great job. Below are just a few of the great shots that he got!!








1 comment:
I love those last pictures of Carson!!! They are too cute!!! I am glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment