Before I get to the Christmas tree, I thought I would post a few pictures of a very messy but happy Carson. He helped me make brownies on Thursday and as you can tell from the pictures, he LOVED licking the spoon after. He made such a mess, but I guess that is half the fun right?!?


On Dec. 8th we went and bought our first Christmas tree. It is sad that we have been married for 4 years and this our first one, but every other year we were traveling during Christmas, or moving, so we didn't see the point! I will have to post pictures of it all decorated later, but it was still really fun to pick one out! Carson loved to measure all of the trees with Grandma Zylstra's little tape measure!


8 comments:
he is so stinkin cute i love the messy face i miss his face :)
katie
I love the pic of his huge smile with brownies all over....how cute!
I like the new look of your blog. Very simple and festive. I love you pregnant! I know you hate it, but I think you look awesome. Love ya.
Oh yeah, could Carson BE any cuter?!?
Carson looks like he really enjoyed that brownie mix!! Too cute!! Don't worry lindsay the only Christmas tree we have had in a three foot fake tree! Looks like you guys picked a winner!
Zee! How are ya! I just saw your blog link on Sharri's blog. How have you been? Your little boy is so dang cute. Miss you!
I feel like such an idiot that I haven't invited you to my blog. Sorry! I just found your e-mail and invited you. Being private is such a pain!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!
~Mandy~
My heck you guys are the cutest family! Every time I try to post a comment it doesn't work so I am already crossing my fingers. Carson is so grown up and so darling. He looks so much like both of you it is trippy, but man is he handsome! Anyway, we miss you guys and hope you had a great Christmas. Are you coming to Utah any time soon!? Maybe we need a trip to Cali! How does that sound!
Zee! How are you? Your little family is so stinking cute.
Post a Comment