OH MY GOODNESS Zylstra's! You guys sure make some darn cute kids! I'm sure pictures don't do that sweet little girl justice, but from I can tell...she is just perfect and beautiful. Linds, I hope you are feeling OK. Know that we are thinking of you guys. Again, congratulations on #2. Soooooooo excited to meet that little girl. Hopefully she'll like me as much as Carson does :-) Love ya!
I have been checking your blog every day since you came home! She is so precious - and Carson looks like such a good big brother. Congratulations! We can't wait to see her.
So, i want to know... did katie come straighten your hair before you took those hospital pic.s... you make it look so easy!!! Is it that easy?? j/k SHe is gorgeous!! I am so excited for you guys!! Your little famiyl is growing so fast!! freifam.blogspot.com
Ryan and I got married on December 18, 2004. Our son Carson will be 3 years old in May and his sweet sister Bailey turned 1 in January! We love these kids, and they bring so much joy into our lives!
16 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS Zylstra's! You guys sure make some darn cute kids! I'm sure pictures don't do that sweet little girl justice, but from I can tell...she is just perfect and beautiful. Linds, I hope you are feeling OK. Know that we are thinking of you guys. Again, congratulations on #2. Soooooooo excited to meet that little girl. Hopefully she'll like me as much as Carson does :-)
Love ya!
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her..She is picture perfect!
Congrats...what a beautiful baby!!!
I have been checking your blog every day since you came home! She is so precious - and Carson looks like such a good big brother. Congratulations! We can't wait to see her.
congratulations! she is so beautiful! we are so happy for you guys. good luck with the big adjustment to two kids. can't wait to see more pics!
Congratulations!!! She is so cute! Having a girl is so much fun!!!
Love her! Congrats and you look great!
Yeah....I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to meet her and Carson is the cutest big brother EVER!
Linds, she is seriously the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. Conrgrats.
Bailey is so cute! I am so excited for you guys. I hope that you are recovering just fine. I'll give you a call..
Beautiful baby! It's not fair that you look so gorgeous after just having a baby!
I am so jealous that my mom and nancy got to see her! She really is beeautiful!
Lindsay, what a doll! She is so cute! congrats!!! love you
So, i want to know... did katie come straighten your hair before you took those hospital pic.s... you make it look so easy!!! Is it that easy?? j/k SHe is gorgeous!! I am so excited for you guys!! Your little famiyl is growing so fast!!
freifam.blogspot.com
Hope everything is going well...we want to see a little more of her!
just found your blog. she is so cute! can't wait to meet her. we are coming for brock's homecoming!
Post a Comment