Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome home Elder Zylstra

While Ryan's parents were in New Zealand for 17 days (so jealous!) picking up Brock, me and Ryan stayed with Madison and Logan. We had a lot of fun with them and we were all really excited to see Brock. Below is a picture of Bailey. She is getting so big and smiles ALL the time, even though she looks really scared in this picture!

This is just another picture we took at the Zylstra's. Carson is the best big brother ever. He is so sweet with her. He always wants to give her kisses and has never intentionally hurt her. It is really fun to watch him with her.

This is the day before we picked up Brock. I was taking pictures outside and I was crouched down, so of course Carson had to do the same thing. Luckily I got a really cute picture out of it!


Everyone waiting at the airport! Whitney and I came up with some really great posters, but no one wanted to hold them! One said "New Zealand's sad, but we're Glad!" Clever Right?? Anyways...

It was really great to see Brock. He came home to a new nephew and a new neice. Carson was born three weeks after he left. Carson was a little shy at first but loves Brock now!! About a week after he came home we went to one of Uncle Logan's baseball games, and Brock and Carson were having so much fun together. He is a great Uncle and we are so excited he is back!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great pictures. I can tell how excited Ryan and Tanner are about holding the signs! LOL A very cute idea, though. Brock looks so great.