Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer is HERE!!

Well today Carson's friend Morgan came over to play. They had a great time together. Morgan would read t0 Carson, they played with puzzles, Morgan tried but unfortunately failed to help Carson talk, they jumped on the bed and played with our crawl tubes. It was a fun morning and I took some really cute pictures of them!



Carson and Morgan were laughing so hard while they were going through the tubes!


Yesterday, Morgan came over with her mom to swim with Carson and Bailey! (Thanks for bringing your pool over Megan...I promise I am going to get one SOON!) It was a really hot day so I am sure the pool felt great! I wish it was bigger so that I could have fit! Well we put Bailey in her little bumbo chair so she could sit in the water...well of course Carson and Morgan had to put their chairs in the pool as well!

This was Bailey's first time in her bathing suit...but will definelty not be the last! She is wearing the one my mom bought her for Easter...and she looked SO CUTE! (Thanks Mom!) She actually liked the water...well at least she didn't cry. Below was her expression pretty much the whole time she was in there!

Carson's favorite pose for pictures! He really makes me laugh!


Carson loved pushing Morgan in the swing, and Morgan LOVES to
buckle herself in and out of it! It is so funny!

We had a great day with Morgan and "Morgan's mom" as Megan is called! Thanks for coming over! I am sure we will do it a lot more this summer!

3 comments:

Megan said...

so cute. love the pics and I'll have to get them from you later sometime. See you tomorrow morning in your running gear. :)

Laura: Mom of 5 said...

Oh Carson gets cuter and cuter, even without those chubby thighs that I loved!

The Littlest Moons said...

Zee you look amaizing as usual. How do people lose thier baby-weight so quickly-what's wrong with me? Your yard does look amazing too-great got Ryan! And your kids are adorable! summer time is the best, maybe you guys need to come to Utah this summer so we can see you! or maybe we need to go to California. I know I say that evrey time I comment, but I would love to see you guys in the nest 3 yrs how 'bout! I think that is an acheivable goal-right!?