Monday, February 15, 2010

Time Outs, Swings and Everything In-Between

So the other day I put Carson in time out for not speaking so kindly to me! To put it bluntly, he yelled, so I put him up in his room for his time out. After about three minutes I went up to get him and this is how I found him!!

It was a pleasant surprise! :) And just a side note, he always sleeps with his hands behind his head like this. I love it!!

The next day I was putting Carson in the bath and he thought it was really funny if he wore his shirt on his head. So I thought I would get a quick picture!

Ryan gets every other Saturday off from work, so this last Saturday we thought we would walk down to the park with the kids. They of course were in heaven, and Bailey LOVED the swings.

On the way home they both fell asleep! Which is also a great perk to letting them run around at the park!! It was such a great morning, and the kids LOVED that dad was there to play with them!

4 comments:

Ie Li said...

I'm so jealous of your California winters.

Carson's sleeping pose is the cutest.

Nancy said...

I got the dress from my sister-in-law Julie. You should see the matching trenchcoat in the grey pattern from the collar of the dress. It is friggin adorable.

Kelly said...

Too cute! I always wonder how kids can sleep like that - you'd think their arms would go to sleep too! LOL

Heather Heaton said...

Love that last pictures! They always seem so angelic when they are asleep!! Love Bailey's outfit too cute!