As Dora says at the end of every episode: "We did it!" On March 2nd Carson finally went potty in the toilet!! I had taken him out of the bath and he was running around naked upstairs when I heard him say I peed. When I ran in he said he still needed to go, so I ran and put him on the toilet...(which he would never let me do before) and he went a very VERY small amount at which time I started yelling and making a very big deal! He became very excited and said "Mommy, I am big enough now!" I told him he was and said that we should put big boy underwear on and then he became even more excited! So we put them on and then called daddy! Daddy told him that we could go buy a treat at the store when he got home. If he wasn't excited enough...that one put him over the edge. We then called both grammys and told them the good news. That night we went to target and bought some more underwear and he picked out this Woody doll, which of course he had to sleep with!
Speaking of changing diapers, I just thought I would post a few pictures of the one that is still in diapers! Bailey is getting so big!! She is walking everywhere now and is getting pretty good. She will still crawl somewhere if she wants to get there really fast, but she is getting pretty good on her feet!
Uh-Oh, DaDa, Good Girl, Pa, Dora, Bye-bye, Hey, Hi, Grrrrr (when I chase her I growl at her and she will growl back!) and Quack Quack...
That is all that I can think of right now, but I think there are a few more that I think I am missing.
She is a lot of fun, and her and Carson play really well together...well most of the time! And as you can tell from the picture above, she got her one year old molars in! That makes for a grand total of 10 teeth! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

3 comments:
Yay!! Carson!!! That is so exciting... my kids are still in my belly and i ma already dredding potty training!! They are both so cute Linds!! Wish i could make it to the fam. reunion to see you all in person!!
JEALOUS!!! The truth is I think Lilly is totally ready, it is me that has to make the total commitment. Congrats on your big boy!
I love hearing stories about your kids. I can just picture Carson's cute little face getting all excited, and then saying "sorry". It is hard when you're on the run with the potty-training. I can't believe Bailey is walking everywhere now - she looks so different from the last time I saw her. Adorable pictures. Hopefully, we see you guys before Carson starts kindergarten! LOL
Post a Comment