Saturday, March 20, 2010

To Grandmas House

On Thursday the 11th of March we headed up to St. George to visit my grandma. Ryan left with Carson and his family around noon that day so they could go to Vegas and watch his brother Brock play in a basketball tournament. I had a meeting that night so Bailey and I left around 9:00 that night and got in Vegas around midnight. We then stayed the night in Vegas and went to breakfast with Ryan's family before heading out and driving a couple more hours to Grandma's house. We had a great time with her and loved being able to visit and shop!! I didn't get too many pictures but below is us at dinner on Saturday night. We went to a great little burger place called Five Guys.


Here is Ryan showing us where we are eating!! He hates pictures, so I take what I can get!! :)

Bailey loved the place...and the cute jacket she is wearing was from her great-grandma!!


My grandma has a lot of old toys, that i remember playing with as a kid, and she got them out for my kids to play with. Below is the most annoying train you will ever see! It is really loud, and Carson wanted it on at ALL times!


Here is a picture of us taking a potty break on the side of the road! We actually had to do that on 3 different occasions...two year olds just don't know how to hold it!


Overall we had a great trip...even though we did have a little fender-bender on the way home...yes it was my fault, and yes everyone is OK. The lady that we bumped was really nice and just had a small dent in her bumper that she said was not worth fixing. So I gave her my information, but she said not to worry about it....which was great!! My car had more damage...so we will see how much that will end up costing us!

But we had fun with Grandma Great!! Thanks for letting us stay with you Grams....We love you and can't wait to see you again soon!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I once had to stop 3 different times before State Line to let Tanner go to the bathroom. Kids are amazing, aren't they?

Beasley in Korea said...

i miss you.

Beasley in Korea said...

it's juls...not my little brother... :-)