The other day Megan showed Carson a Max and Ruby game on NickJr.com and now he wants to play all the time! Here he is laying on the desk enjoying his game!
so cute! So he must have gotten over hating pockets on his pants??? I didn't realize it until I saw this pic but I haven't heard him say anything about it lately!!
Ryan and I got married on December 18, 2004. Our son Carson will be 3 years old in May and his sweet sister Bailey turned 1 in January! We love these kids, and they bring so much joy into our lives!
2 comments:
so cute! So he must have gotten over hating pockets on his pants??? I didn't realize it until I saw this pic but I haven't heard him say anything about it lately!!
So cute! Such a big boy, playing computer games! Hailee needs to learn!
Post a Comment