Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Aunt Whitney's Graduation

We took a trip to Utah for Whitney's graduation from BYU on April 21st through the 25th. First I thought that I would show how my son fell asleep on the way up...I love the positions this kid will sleep in!


Also I didn't get any pictures of Whitney in her cap and gown because first I am lame, and second the day of the graduation my kids were being AWESOME so we booked it out of there pretty quick after it was over. Not that I blame them, it was raining and they had to sit pretty still for a long time, and it was way past Bailey's nap time! But we did go up to the point of the mountain the next day where they had this farm type place for kids. There were all kinds of animals there so we went with Aunt WiiWii to check it out.

When you first walk in there is a fake cow that you can pretend to milk, so we thought why not...


Now I have said this before, but I don't know where Carson gets his love of animals...but he had no fear in feeding the very VERY large cow. In fact I think he could have stayed there the whole day, he kept asking for more food to feed to him.


We tried to get Bailey in on the action, but she did not like it as much. I think when the cow licked it off her hand she got a little grossed out...

There were a few pigs that were sleeping in this cage, and Carson really wanted them to wake up.

They also had this little ride that the kids could go on. I was a little apprehensive to put Bailey on there with Carson, but she did great and was really excited!

Bailey blew us kisses!


We had a great weekend with Whitney and the Zylstra's! I wish I would have taken more pictures of it all, but this is the only day that I took my camera!

No comments: