At the End of June we went to Arizona for Brock and Sarah's second wedding reception. I didn't take my camera to the reception, but I got a lot of pictures of us in the car on the way down. The kids and I drove down with Grammy Zylstra, Aunt Whitney, and Aunt Maddy. We were in pretty silly moods on the way down. Before we left Grammy got a few presents for the kids. One of them was a Buzz book that included this wrist band that made noise...
We had a lot of snacks in the car and one of those snacks were Starbursts. We all decided to make different things out of the Starbursts.
Whitney made a hamburger...
We had a few potty breaks along the way and on one occasion as I was getting out to use the restroom I asked Carson if he needed to go and he told me he didn't. I asked if he was sure because we weren't going to stop again, and he again said no. So we all went to the bathroom and as we were getting back on the freeway, Carson told me he had to go to potty. Are you kidding me??? I was pretty sure we would have an accident if we made him wait for the next restroom and lets get real, none of us wanted to stop again. So....desperate times call for desperate measures!!
Well again I was lame and forgot my camera at the hotel during the reception! But it was really nice, and the food was SO SO GOOD!!!
Since we were down in Arizona we thought we would spend some time with Chad, Laura, Lilly and Jensen!! My kids had so much fun!! We went swimming with them on Friday night and then my sweet brother and my wonderful sister-in-law let my kids have a sleepover at their house. The kids loved it and lets face it...we were pretty excited too! The next morning we went to get the kids and they all played in Chad and Laura's backyard for a little bit before we headed home. Carson and Lilly love playing together and are really sweet to watch. And Bailey just tries to be a part of it all! Thanks again Chad and Laura you guys are the best!

2 comments:
That is hilarious that he peed in the water bottle!!! Much easier to have a boy in that situation...not sure that would work with girls :)
Cute, fun pics Lin! I wish I knew you'd be in AZ... we could have seen each other! That's awesome about the pee bottle, so funny!!
Post a Comment