Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas! We spent the morning at our house with the kids. This was our first year that we spent it at our house! We had so much fun and the kids were so excited! I have admit that I was probably a little more excited than they were. I woke up really early and could not wait for them to wake up. Here is what Santa left them...


Here are the cookies, carrots and donuts that we left. And Santa even wrote the kids letters.


Now this little guy is named Randall the Reindeer. WE LOVE HIM!!! Randall is just like Elf on a Shelf and he reports to Santa every night to tell if the you were good or bad. Carson loved him, and I loved that I could use him to get Carson to behave! :) After Carson opened all of his presents he made sure to thank Randall for telling Santa that he had been good! SO FUNNY!! By the way...thanks Megan for bringing this wonderful reindeer into our home! :)


Here are a few pictures from that morning....






Every time we asked Carson what he wanted Santa to bring him he would say monster trucks. Now at first we were a little nervous because I had NO idea what he was talking about. So I finally had him explain to me what it was and where he saw it, and after much research on the computer, we finally figured out that he wanted a Monster Truck game that he had seen on T.V. that had Mater and Lightning McQueen from the movie Cars. So Santa was luckily able to pull that off. I also have to thank my sweet husband who went to every Target and Toys R Us to find the little Cars that went with the game...he was a real lifesaver!!


Of course Bailey got her baby...and all the baby stuff you could possible want!! And she LOVES her! The baby actually cries and laughs and whenever she would cry bailey would say, "Oh no, crying. Bottle!" She would then put the bottle in the babies mouth to help her stop crying. She is so cute to watch with her babies.

Sadly I only took pictures that morning. I was really lame and didn't take any at our parents houses. But we first headed over to Zylstra's where we ate, opened presents, and talked to good old Tanner who is in Florida on his mission and doing really well! Then we went to my parents house where we opened more presents and played a scavenger hunt game with my siblings. We had a great time! After that we went back up to Zylstra's to see all of Ryan's extended family! Overall we had a busy but VERY fun Christmas!!

No comments: