Saturday, January 22, 2011

BAILEY IS 2!!!!!

I can't believe that on January 12th my little Bailey girl turned 2!! It has gone so fast...and I have loved EVERY second of it. She is so fun to be around and I absolutely adore everything about her. As I have said before she is at such a fun age!! She does and says some of the funniest things. She wants to do everything her big brother does, although she is not quite as coordinated. :) She is also one of the sweetest little girls. She is the best sharer, as long as you ask. She will let out a very high pitched scream if Carson tries to take one of her toys, but all he has to do is say please and she will say "O.K. Carson...here Carson."

I love the cute little lisp that she has...I am hoping she grows out of it on her own, but while she is this little it is pretty cute! She can definitely hold her own, and can be very dramatic at times...but what girl isn't! :) My dad told us that she reminds him a lot of me when I was little...that didn't make Ryan feel too good about what her teenage years might be like, but hopefully she will take after her dad and be a little more mellow! :)

On her birthday she woke up and had a princess balloon waiting for her. She was pretty excited about that!!

We watched Beauty and the Beast while we waited for Carson to wake up. After he woke up our friends Megan and Morgan came over to eat breakfast with us. We had french toast and oranges. Here is Bailey and Carson waiting for their food!



And here is the birthday girl very excited to finally have her breakfast!!
(By the way I told her to say "Cheese" for the picture...Awesome.)


After breakfast we got all cleaned up and headed to Daddy's work so he could take us to lunch! Bailey was a little worn out already and fell asleep on the way...


but all you have to do is put a little IN-N-OUT in front of her and she is good to go!!




For dinner that night we went to California Pizza Kitchen. Mostly because we had a gift card there, but if you remember we actually went there for her 1st birthday too, so maybe we will have to make it a tradition! :)


When we got home we opened presents...Carson was very good about not getting any presents, but he did want to help Bailey open them, and really wanted to play with all of them!


As of late, Bailey has LOVED Beauty and the Beast. So she got a Belle phone and...


Some figurines that have been wonderful for church!!


We sure love our Bailey girl!! She honestly brings such a fun spirit into our home. I love watching her and Carson together, they have such a sweet friendship. Hopefully it lasts! :)

Happy Birthday Bailey...
WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

The Littlest Moons said...

look at you, you blogging maniac! I am so impressed. looks like you had a great christmas and new years. what an incredibly darling family you have. i still can't believe that i have not met either of your children, weird and a little bit sad. bailey is so big! getting all grown up, i can't figure out where they get their chins, can you? so cute. they both look so much alike to me, and they have a bit of both you and ryan. we need to let our kids got to know each other soon. anyway, I am loving all your blogs and happy birthday to bailey.

Heather Heaton said...

What a doll! seriously! I can't believe she is two either.........it is going by way too fast! At least you have another baby coming! lucky! Maybe Bailey could give Jeffry some tips on sharing he needs some help!!

Ie Li said...

She is so so cute. Happy Birthday, sweet Bailey.

I'm totally jealous of your In-N-Out. California is wonderful.