Saturday, March 5, 2011

A few Random Pictures

These are just a few random pictures I had of my kids from January that I thought I would post. Here they are playing on our phones...it is pretty amazing how quickly kids learn how to work these things...
1-25-2011


One afternoon while Bailey was taking her nap, Carson decided to have a little "tea party" (as he called it) with some of his friends! :) He set up the whole table and then invited me to join them. At the "tea party" was Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Tigger, and one of Bailey's babies. All of the toys on the table were actually the delicious food that was served...yum!!
And a little side note...my kids don't always stay in their pajamas all day, but Carson is obsessed with his pajamas lately. I will get him all ready for the day and then a couple hours later I find him in his pajamas. So although we do have days that we stay in our pajamas ALL day, most of the time Carson just likes being in them! :)
1-28-2011

This is a very common thing to find in our house. Carson loves to line all of his toys up. He will get pretty upset if Bailey comes and moves one of them....even if they are just turned the wrong way! He likes things in a very particular order and really does not like when people come and mess with it! :)

No comments: