On February 4th we headed down to Arizona to see Chad, Laura, Lilly, Jensen and sweet Jaylee. The next day we went to a park that Chad and Laura have by their house. The kids LOVED it! First we fed the ducks...

Then they had a little section in the park that had a few kiddie rides. My kids were in heaven. I didn't think they would like the little ferris wheel, but as you can see...they were very excited about it!!


The purpose of our little weekend was actually for Jaylee's blessing. She is such an adorable little girl. I didn't get a picture of her in her cute dress, but I stole this picture from Laura of all the kids ready to go to church.
These kids are so funny to watch together. Carson told me the other day that he was sad, and when I asked him why he said it was because he missed Lilly. So stinkin' sweet!!
We had a great weekend with my brothers adorable family. Can't wait until we get to see them again!!!


3 comments:
Where is this park? You have to tell me! My boys would love it! Xoxo Mandy
I miss you all!
I love that picture of your kids on the ferris wheel. They seem like the happiest kids.
Post a Comment