Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brody Matthew Zylstra

I can't believe that he is finally here!

Brody Matthew Zylstra
May 20, 2011
8 lbs. 5 oz.
21 inches




Best Big Brother EVER!!
The first time Carson saw Brody he kept saying how cute he was, and then he said "Mom I Love Him!" Tell me it didn't melt my heart!! He has been so sweet with Brody!! He likes to hold him and show him all of his toys, and LOVES giving him kisses!

Best Big Sister EVER!!
I was a little nervous that Bailey was going to want to help too much...but she has been an angel! She will run and get me a diaper, or find his "Aciflower" a.k.a. pacifier as she calls it! She does get pretty concerned when he is crying and has the highest pitched voice when she talks to him, or about him! Mostly she will come up to him and say "Awe...Cute Baby!"

We tried to get a good picture of the three kids, but clearly the first position was not working...

if you look closely you can see the "I don't know what to do" look in my kids eyes!!


So we found a position that he liked A LOT better!!



It has only been two weeks, but so far Brody is a great baby!
(Although he could sleep a little longer at night...but I am not complaining!! :))

We all love him so much! I wish my days could consist of nothing but holding and snuggling him all day!!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your little Bailey has the most adorable smile I have ever seen! Congrats on the new addition to the family! Your kids are just so freakin cute! Good genes, I suppose :)

Kimberly said...

He is seriously SO CUTE! I love all of his hair - and could Bailey be any cuter in the pictures???? I love how excited she looks.

Kirstie said...

he is darling!! i love his little hair!! congratulations!!

Sunnie said...

i thought i had heard you were pregnant! congrats! what a sweet baby!

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Linds, he's just darling! Looks like your kids LOVE him!! Such a cute little family :) I can't wait for Van to have some siblings...

Heather Heaton said...

congrats Lindsay! He is perfect! I love all the pictures! such cute happy kiddos! I hope you are feeling well!

Ie Li said...

Lindsay, I love you! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy. What a beautiful family you have.

Lovio Fam said...

Congrats!! How is 3 kids? Not gonna lie it kinda scares me so I will need lots of tips when my time comes. :) Your kids are too cute we definitely have to have a playdate!