It has been WAY too long since I updated my blog...but I thought I would start by showing you how big my sweet Brody has become! Like the title says we do not have small babies...so here are some picture to show you just how fast my kids grow their rolls!! :)
Here is Brody just a few days old...
Weight: 8lbs 3oz.
Length: 21in
(5-24-2011)
Here is Brody just a few days old...
Weight: 8lbs 3oz.
Length: 21in
(5-24-2011)
Here he is at 2 weeks old...now are you ready for this...
Weight: 10lbs 2 1/2 oz.
Length: 22 1/4 inches
(6-9-2011)
Sweet Brody below is 1 months old...
Weight: 12lbs 1 1/2 oz.
Length: 22 1/2 inches
(6-18-2011)
Weight: 12lbs 1 1/2 oz.
Length: 22 1/2 inches
(6-18-2011)
2 Months
Weight: 15lbs 2 1/2 oz.
Length: 23 1/2 inches
(7-27-2011)
Weight: 15lbs 2 1/2 oz.
Length: 23 1/2 inches
(7-27-2011)
3 months
I didn't go to the doctor this month so I don't have stats...but here he is with Bailey
I didn't go to the doctor this month so I don't have stats...but here he is with Bailey
4 months
Weight: 18lbs. 9 oz.
Length: 26 1/4 in.
(9-13-2011)
Weight: 18lbs. 9 oz.
Length: 26 1/4 in.
(9-13-2011)
5 Months
Again I didn't go to the doctor this month so I don't know his stats...but he is sure growing!!
Again I didn't go to the doctor this month so I don't know his stats...but he is sure growing!!
(10-11-2011)
6 Months
Weight: 20lbs 7 1/2 oz.
Length: 27 1/4 in.
(11-24-2011)
Weight: 20lbs 7 1/2 oz.
Length: 27 1/4 in.
(11-24-2011)
So there you have it...one BIG healthy loveable little boy!! It is pretty funny to see peoples reactions to how big he is. I remember when I took him into his two week appointment the doctor made me go and re-weigh him because he said there was no way he was over 10 pounds. But he sure was!! haha
So like I said earlier we grow big babies and WE LOVE IT!!
So like I said earlier we grow big babies and WE LOVE IT!!



No comments:
Post a Comment