Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Monday night we went to a pumpkin patch with some friends. We all had a lot of fun, even though it was much colder then we had anticipated. Bailey was more of an observer, but Carson was running around EVERYWHERE, and wanted to go on every slide they had!

The first one he went on was really fast, and Ryan had to take him down it. It was so funny to see them come down, because it was really fast!! Ryan would come flying down and slam against the end of it. Carson's face was pure terror, but he loved it, and went on it about 4 times.

Bailey was as sweet as ever! She is a very content baby and rarely cries. Sadly I think she gets more excited to see Ryan then me. It is fun to see how excited she gets when he comes home from work every night. She kicks her legs as fast as she can and won't stop smiling. Now if Ryan comes in and does not pick her up right away then she gets pretty sad and will cry until he comes and gives her a little attention. I love that Ryan is such a great dad and that my kids adore him. We are very lucky to have him!!


They had an obstacle course there that Carson did a few times. I was surprised at how well he could climb the little ladder. He was also very proud of himself and would always turn around to look at us when he got to the top, just to make sure we were still watching!!

Carson liked the little wagons they had, but would not stay in it for very long. He also liked pulling his friend Jack in it.

Before we left we got Carson a little pumpkin. I asked him to show it to me and this is what I got! I love Ryan's face!

Here is a picture of the kids that were there. We had a lot of fun with everyone!!


2 comments:

The Littlest Moons said...

So FUN!! I am sure Carson was so excited. Jude would have been everywhere too! Nicole is growing up! I love her smile. So darling!

Jamie Lynn said...

Lindsay! I'm so glad you found my blog so we can catch up! Your family is gorgeous, it is so fun to see all of your pictures. Danny is in my ward in Columbus right now so it is a blast to see him every week. The first Sunday he was there he came up to me and was like yeah, you're a Meek it was hilarious. I freaked out, he looks so much like your Dad! I hope everything with your family is great.