This last weekend we went to Las Vegas with some friends! We had so much fun! I don't think we realized how much we needed a vacation until we were actually there. It was nice to just be husband and wife for a weekend, and not mom and dad! We got there late Thursday night and we got to sleep in on Friday! Then we just lounged for a bit! The hotel had these bed things outside, and we thought it was pretty funny so we got a picture on it!

After the movie we went back to the hotel to have so really really good sushi. Megan and I loved it! We were pretty bummed because on Saturday the chef at that restaurant was giving sushi lessons, but we couldn't go because we already had Lion King tickets at that time! Oh well I guess we will just have to make another trip to Vegas! :) (Just don't tell Ryan that we could probably find a class down here in California!)
Then after dinner we went down by there firepit to roast some marshmellows and have some smores! They were a great ending to our meal!
The next morning we went and had massages! Oh man it was heaven. Then we went back to the hotel to get ready for Lion King! Well before Lion King we went and ate dinner at CAFE RIO!!!! Ryan and I were really excited because we had not been there in a really long time, and it was just as good as I remembered it!
Then it was off to see the Lion King. People are probably going to think that I am crazy, but it was not my favorite show! Don't get me wrong the costumes were amazing, but I was really not that impressed with the singing and some of the characters voices bothered me. I don't want you to think that I hated it, but lets just say I think I would have reather taken the sushi class!
After Lion King we went and watch BYU take care of business. Now I am not a big sports person as many of you know, but everyone else had a lot of fun! There are some CRAZY BYU fans! A couple rows ahead of us there was a father and son that had a big Y shaved into their hair! It was pretty classic!
On our way out we took some pictures outside at the hotel! Ryan thought he was pretty funny! By the way, the outfit he has on, is what he wore to church, except he had his shirt tucked in! He wouldn't let me take a picture of it all tucked in, but it was pretty funny! He brought his suit, but forgot a white shirt. He should have just worn the shirt he had on with his suit, but oh well, you do what you have to!
Megan and I decided to do an advertisment picture for the Hotel! What do you think??
This is a picture of our friends! We had so much fun with them! Me and Megan can get in some pretty funny moods together! Lucky for us our husbands just laugh at us!
Overall it was a great trip! We had so much fun without the kids! Don't get me wrong...I love my kids and we were really excited to go get them from Grammy and Pa's but Ryan and I had so much fun together and it was nice to sleep in every morning! :) 


4 comments:
That's such a great idea! Everything looks so familiar...did you stay at the Aliante Casino?
Looks like a way cool couple to hang out with...lucky you! :)
So fun, good for you. Next you need a family vacation to St George so we can meet your cute kiddies--I've said it a hundred times, but I am serious!!
Zee sorry to confuse you, we live in Bountiful, but it would be s fun to meet up in St George! Let the kids go wild and us hang out. My parents have a condo down there so it is a cheap trip.
Post a Comment