Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brother and Sister

So this morning I was folding some clothes in my room when Carson woke up and came in. He climbed up on the bed with me to see what I was doing. Then we heard Bailey talking in her crib. Carson said very excitedly, "Bailey awake!" He then kept talking and helping me for a bit then he left the room. A minute later I heard him through the intercom in Baileys room saying: "Hi Bailey." I then heard Bailey giggling, and then Carson said "You wake up." Again this was followed by giggling. I went in to see what they were up to, and to my surprise, Carson had climbed into Bailey's crib and was playing with her. It was such a sweet moment. I love that Carson loves Bailey so much. It is surprising to me, to see how much he loves her! From the day I brought her home he has been so sweet and kind. When I first had her, he didn't really want to hold her too much, but he would always bring her blankets and her pacifier, and he loved to give her kisses. But now that Bailey is a little older and can laugh with him, it is really fun to see them interact! I just hope they can keep this relationship going!! :)

(This is what they looked like when I first went in, but then I sat Bailey up to get a good picture!!)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So cute! I love when siblings have those cute moments :)

Kelly said...

TOO CUTE!! He is such a sweetie pie! I'm sure he loves it that she laughs at everything too!