Friday, September 25, 2009

Dog Owners???

On September 14th I was on a run in the morning with my friend Megan, and as we were running we saw a little black puppy in the middle of the road! Before we knew it the little dog was running with us, and it continued to run with us all the way back to my house. Since I could not leave the little puppy I brought it inside. I thought Ryan was going to freak out when he saw it, but surprisingly he didn't! We put posters up, hoping to find the owners, but it has been two weeks and we have not received any phone calls. So since we are not really dog people, I think we are going to have to take it to a shelter. But Carson has really enjoyed playing with the dog the last couple of weeks!

The dog really does not have blue eyes, but they look blue in every picture I tried to take of her. She is a really cute puppy!

Ryan loved to take the dog out with him while he worked in the yard. And of course Carson and Bailey loved being out there too! Carson would run around and loved when the dog would chase him! However, Bailey does not like it when the dog jumps on her and tries to lick her face!


And last I just thought I would show how big and adorable Bailey is!!

1 comment:

~Paul & Markie Hatch~ said...

Just keep the dog, it would be fun!