Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some big events!!

So we had a couple of big events yesterday! I will start with my sister Katie. We went down to her ward today to watch her get set apart as the new Relief Society President of her ward. We were so proud of her and know that she is going to do a great job! Growing up I have always envied Katie and have ALWAYS wanted to be just like her. I envied her because she has always had such a strong testimony of the gospel, and she honestly has the kindest heart. She would drop everything to help someone else. (She is just like my mom that way!) Katie is my best friend, and I am just so glad that Heavenly Father allowed me to be her sister. I have learned so much from her, and I am so jealous that the sisters in her ward get her as their Relief Society President. I love you Katie!!

Okay so the next event is only a big deal to me, but I put Bailey's hair in a ponytail for the first time! My sister informed me that is still probably a little to early, but I was SO excited! I think she looked adorable, but Katie is probably right!! You can hardly see it in the picture below...


So here is a side view!! She still does not have very much hair! One day I will be able to style it!!


Below is a picture of Carson and Ryan after we went to church! When I was getting Carson ready he kept telling me that he didn't want to wear a tie, but then when I showed him that his tie was going to match Daddy's he didn't want to take it off! He wants to do and wear everything his daddy does!


Below is a picture of Bailey with my mom. I just thought it was a cute picture. I love my mom!


Okay the last big event...Bailey is finally getting the crawling thing down! For some reason she just wants to roll everywhere and does not even attempt to crawl. She can get up on her hands and knees, but then she just falls back onto her stomach and rolls to the toy that she wants. Well yesterday while I was at my sisters house she finally started to do the army crawl! I was pretty excited, and hopefully this is a turning point and she will get the crawling thing down soon!

4 comments:

Sunnie said...

that is so great for katie! i love your sis! and i love little ponytails- so cute!

Dana said...

Lindsay,
What an emotional morning I'm having. As I read your post I started crying. Seriously, I LOVED this post. It was so sweet. I love my sister too and was grateful you shared your thoughts about your sister. She'll do a great job!
Bailey's little pony (we call them "pone pones" at my house)so very cute...and oh so exciting! Let the hair-do fun begin! Crawling? I can't believe it!
Matching ties? Does it get more fun than that?
I LOVE how the little things in our lives are REALLY big things!
Thanks for sharing a GREAT post! :)

The Littlest Moons said...

Wow you blogging queen! I loved to read your last few posts and catch up with what you all are doing. Bailey and Carson are to darling and getting so big. I think Baileys ponytail was darling! And yes, Katie will be so amazing as her RS Pres. I adore Katie as well, but you are also an amazing person! Obviously it runs in your family.

Chad and Laura and Lilly and Jensen and Jaylee said...

Look at you, updating and everything! Keep it up. for the record, that is a big deal for me to that Bailey can put her hair up now. So cute!! :)