That's right the L.A. county fair is back! We got to go on Wednesday with Ryan's family. We had so much fun with them. The best part is that we all got in for FREE!! Wednesday was La Verne day at the fair and Logan, Ryan's brother, was a La Verene Community Hero this year! That is an award they give to people who help out a lot in the community. And just so you know Logan was the youngest one that got this award! Everyone else was like 45 and older! So way to go Logan!! This picture is of Logan at the award ceremony!

Before the ceremony Logan got to ride in the parade on a float! Carson and Grammy got to ride along too! Carson loved throwing the bead necklaces!
I am so grateful for Ryan's dad he is such a great grandpa! My kids adore him. He will do pretty much anything to get a smile out of them! I am so glad that my kids have grandparents that love them so much!

He also got to go on the Bee ride. He has not stopped talking about this one! It is like the dumbo ride at Disneyland. You can make it go up and down! Well of course he loved it, and can I just say what a great husband I have! He went on all of the rides with Carson and that just made the rides more fun for Carson! He is definitely a daddy's boy!
Carson and Bailey are becoming great friends! Carson is the best older brother! I am really surprised at how sweet he is with her. He takes this big brother thing very seriously! It is really cute! So I will just say future boyfriends...beware of Bailey's older brother, I have a feeling he is going to be very protective! :)
Below is Bailey with her Grammy! I am so blessed to have Maxine as my mother-in-law. She is so helpful with my kids, and very very patient with them. When I am ready to pull my hair out because Carson is throwing a fit, she is always really calm and very lovingly distracts Carson with some magical toy she pulls out of her purse!! She is one of those amazing grandma's that always comes prepared with toys and goodies in her purse...you gotta love it! And just like Ryan's dad, my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
Well we wore Bailey out, and she fell asleep for a bit!! She did have a bow in her hair I promise, but she kept pulling it out so I just finally took it off!!
But she woke up in a great mood! We gave her this straw to chew on, and she was all smiles!
We had such a great time at the fair! And of course we got eat some food! My favorite thing at the fair is Corn on the Cob! It is so good! There was a new things this year that I have not seen before!! Chocolate covered bacon...trust me, it is not good! Ryan's dad bought some because he says you have to at least try something like that, and we all agreed that it was not a good combination! But it was a great day! Thanks Zylstra's for letting us tag along, and Logan...thanks for helping out the community so that we could go for free!! :)
1 comment:
Wow - what great pictures! Looks and sounds like you had a blast. Great job, Logan! Your kids are SO LUCKY to have two awesome sets of grandparents. Whenever I read your comments about Ryan and Carson, I can't help it, just reminds me so much of the "olden days". I remember Dave and Mike taking Ryan and Brett down the slide, and going on all those rides at the Fair. And yes, eating some of the gross fried stuff they always have there. So much fun. Thanks for sharing, Lindsay.
Post a Comment