Today we had some people over to watch the B.Y.U. football game. We had a really great time with everyone, and Carson was great most of the time. He did have to go into time out once for hitting Morgan, but after that he did pretty well. After everyone had left I was cleaning up the kitchen while Ryan was upstairs and Carson was in the mood to talk. He was telling me how he was being nice today and then he said "Solly Mommy" (Sorry Mommy). And I asked him what he was sorry for, and he said "I hit." I gave him a hug and said it was o.k. but that we need to remember to be nice. He said "I nice" and I said you are a nice boy. Then Ryan came down to get him for bed and as he was leaving I said thanks for being a good boy today Carson and he said "Yah" and I said I love you and he told me that he loved me and then said good night. I know it sounds like a pretty simple story, but as Ryan took him upstairs and tucked him in, I couldn't help but think about how great it is to be a mom! I love my kids and I love and treasure all of the sweet moments I have with them!
Newport Beach 2022
3 years ago

2 comments:
That is such a sweet story - I can picture Carson's cute little face saying that to you. Those are the "sweet moments" you will cherish forever. Kids are the best.
Awww, isn't being a mom the best? Carson is so sweet. You are lucky you saw the BYU game. We couldn't find it on any of our channels.
Post a Comment