Friday, September 11, 2009

COOKIES!!!


I gave Bailey a cookie for the first time on Wednesday that she could gnaw on, and she LOVED it! However...


She was not very happy when the cookie was gone!


But she sure made a mess so I put her in the bath to get all cleaned up! And then of course Carson wanted to take a bath so...


They took one together! I had put some toys in there for them and Bailey started chewing on hers, so Carson thought it would be really funny if he chewed on one too! It is so fun to watch them play together! Bailey LOVES Carson and smiles or laughs every time she sees him! It is really cute!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh - that picture in the tub is SO CUTE. Love the mowhawks!!!

Karen said...

how cute is that! love the bath pic!

Megan said...

i love the one of bailey crying that her cookie is gone. How stinking cute.