Monday, August 24, 2009

What a Scream!!

I actually took this video all the way back in October, so Carson was only a year and a half, but I was going through all of my pictures and videos, and I thought this one was really funny! For those of you who have had the joy of watching sports with Ryan, you know that he can get very LOUD! He yells at the T.V. constantly! Well our son picked up his habit. Luckily, Ryan only screams when sports are on. Carson, on the other hand, would scream at anything that came on the T.V.! This is a little video of Carson in action!!


3 comments:

Cameron and Shannon said...

Linds,

Thanks for your sweet message! I'm so glad you found me. I've been what you and your family has been up to. You have the most adorable kids! Are you in Cali still? Keep in touch please!

Kelly said...

That is SO FUNNY - and he is so dang cute!!

Megan said...

That is just too cute!