Well on August 8th we went down to Newport where my parents had rented a beach house for a week. We had so much fun! My whole family was there, except for of course my brother Danny who is serving his mission...we sure do miss him! But we had so much fun! Carson LOVED playing in the water and digging in the sand! It was so fun to watch him play at the beach. Now of course I started the trip off right, by turning 26!!!! I am now officially in my late twenties. We did not really do anything special on Saturday for my birthday, unless you call packing and unpacking fun!! But on Sunday my mom made me Hatch tacos (which are my favorite) and some banana cream pie! YUM!! Then we spent the rest of the week hanging out at the beach! It was a bit crazy at times with four kids there, but we all had a really good time. I LOVE spending time with my family. We all had a lot of fun together!

Carson and Lilly had so much fun together! It took her a few days to warm up to our family because we don't get to see them as much as we would like, but she was SO adorable and funny! She is getting so big, and will repeat everything! She loved to follow Carson around and do whatever he did! It was really cute!
Miss Bailey had a great time, and was such a good girl. She loved putting her feet in the water!! She is getting so big, and I don't just mean Fat (because we all know she is a large girl)!!!
"Grammy" and "Pa" (as Carson calls them) had a lot of fun with their grandchildren!! This is my mom holding 2 month old Jensen. He is a really sweet baby and started smiling a lot while we were there! I love holding little babies! We took a really cute picture of my parents with all of their grand kids, but it was not with my camera so I don't have the picture yet!
Below are a few pictures of Pa with Carson and Bailey! What great grandparents my kids have. They both LOVE when they get to spend time with their grandparents! Thanks for a great vacation mom and dad!


My sister Katie was able to take a few days off of work and come hang out! It is ALWAYS fun to hang out with her! She can definitely make everyone laugh and have a good time!
On the 15th my grandparents rented the same beach house that my parents were in, and ALL of the Hatch side of the family came down for a week! Well most of them! Unfortunately, Ryan and I had to head home, but I did get to go back one day and hang out with some of my cousins. It was really fun because I don't get to see a lot of them very often. My cousin Lauren has a little girl that is two months older then Bailey. However, Bailey is TWICE her size! Don't worry I am not complaining...I love my chubby babies, I just think it is Funny to look at...
Well hopefully she thins out like Carson did! Overall it was a great week with my family but it is always good to be home and to sleep in your own bed! Next thing on our list is my brothers wedding! We leave on Thursday morning to fly to New Mexico! We are so excited to go! My future sister-in-law Markie got to come to the beach house too! It was so fun to get to know her better, and I can't wait until she is officially a part of our family!!



3 comments:
Holy freak, I forgot how much I miss you and Katie! We had such good times there at Remedez :)))
What a great time you all must have had. Love Carson's suit, and especially the tan lines! I haven't seen Bailey in so long - she is adorable.
I love love love the pic of Bailey and her doll and Carson boogy boarding.
Post a Comment