I know I am so lame! I am just blogging about Halloween. We had a great time this year. Bailey went as a lady bug and a Carson was a fire fighter! The Friday before Halloween we went to our ward trunk or treat. I didn't get any pictures from it though. Then on Saturday we dressed up and headed over to the Browns for dinner and trick-or-treating! The kids had a lot of fun, and Carson LOVED getting candy from everyone.

Here is Carson walking up to get his candy! He was a boy on a mission and loved that all he had to do was say trick-or-treat and he would get candy. After almost every house he would show Ryan all the candy he had in his bucket.

Here is sweet Bailey in her costume! Her costume was homemade this year! I got the wings from the dollar store and cut out some black felt dots and if you look closely you will notice that her antenna is made out of pipe cleaners. Add a really cute black skirt (Thanks Grandma Z), a black shirt and some leggings and we were good to go!

Carson LOVED his fire fighter costume. This was a Costco find from Aunt Katie! He did not want to take it off and he loved his target rain boots! He was so fun this year! I feel like he finally gets the concept of Halloween. While we were trick-or-treating we had put Bailey in a stroller. Well half way through Ryan picked her up to see if she would fall asleep and Carson said that he wanted to get in the stroller. Ryan told him that he should just walk, and Carson looked up and him and said, and I quote: "I forgot how to walk!" We both started laughing and let him get in the stroller. We would push him to the front of a house then he would hop out and walk up to the door to get his treat, then come back and get in the stroller! Some may say lazy...I say smart!! :) I just wish they made strollers big enough for me!!


1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA - Carson is hilarious! I'm with you, I say "smart"! They both look adorable.
Post a Comment