Well I can't believe that Bailey is going to be ONE tomorrow. She is getting so big! We went over to my mom's house yesterday to have a little birthday celebration for her since both of our parents are going to be gone tomorrow night. It was a really fun night with presents, great food, good company and of course cake!! I took a couple pictures of Bailey in her church dress before everyone got there. She is such a sweet girl. You can't help but smile when you see her. She is always happy and has been such a joy in our lives!!
Bailey LOVES sticking her tongue out. I think 90% of the pictures I took yesterday she had her tongue out.


This one was taken yesterday on the way to La Verne for Bailey's birthday dinner. He wanted to hold all of his big boy underwear on the way there!! Now if he would just get that excited about going in the toilet!!
6 comments:
Such cute pictures of Bailey - nothing like First Birthdays! Hey, it's also Sake's birthday tomorrow! You know, Brett's dog? LOL It actually really is, in case you thought I was kidding. The pics of Carson with the undies on - both his bottom and head - are classic! Not to mention holding them in the car! I love your blog! Thanks for sharing, Lindsay.
Carson's underwear-hat pictures are soooo funny! That's awesome blackmail material when he's a teenager. "What's that Carson, you don't want to clean your room? Well I have some darling pictures of you as a child that I want to show your girlfriend..." Yeah, that'll work out great! lol
happy b-day to your cute baby! i love one year olds. they are so cute and fun. and i hate potty training- it is not my favorite thing to do. good luck!
Happy Birthday, Bailey!
You need to frame the picture of you and Bailey. So sweet!
And I loved when my boys made the transition to big boy underwear....it looks so cute on their little bodies! Good luck with potty training!
I love Bailey eating the cupcake and Cars flexing in his big boy underwear. When Morgan saw the picture of them on the green chair she said, "Silly Carson. Doesn't have pants on!"
Post a Comment