On the 11th Ryan's mom brought over this adorable green leather chair that she had bought for us. It is going in my office, which I am not quite done with, but I will show pictures of it when I am! Anyways it came in this big box so Grammy told Carson it was his house! He was pretty excited about his house, and even more excited when Grammy went in with him! He got frustrated when the door would not stay closed so he told me I needed to get "stippy tape" (aka sticky tape) to fix it! He had fun with it for about a week until I put it in the garage because it took up too much room, he would even eat his snacks in there, and go in there when the witches would come! (That is one of his make-believe games!! Him and Morgan always have to block the witches from coming. That just means that they close the door or in this case the box, so the witch can't get inside!)
This is the cute chair that the came in Carson's house!
Bailey weighed exactly 26 lbs and was 29 1/2 inches...so she is no small child! But thats just the way we like them!! ;)

2 comments:
We love big boxes. Boston and Logan had one that was their "dog house" for 2 months downstairs until I took it outside. I think my kids like boxes more than toys!
That is so funny! I remember how much fun we had playing in boxes when my parents would get a new washer, dryer, or whatever. Who needs toys, right? Very nice chair, by the way!
Post a Comment