Friday, December 18, 2009

5 years down...Eternity to go!!

I can't believe Ryan and I have been married for 5 years!! Definitely the best decision I have EVER made! Ryan is such a great guy and I am lucky that he has been in my life for so long. It all started with a 7 year crush...or should I say infatuation...that started when I was about 6 or 7!! Unfortunately, Ryan didn't really like girls! But it all worked out in the end!


Our families took a vacation together to Utah...not quite sure how old we are!


Senior Prom 2001



High School Graduation


Freshmen Year of College - Provo Utah

A couple weeks before Ryan left for his mission!! (don't you love my yellow hair!!)

September 17th 2004 - The day Ryan gave me a ring!


December 18, 2004 - Married in the Los Angeles Temple

I love you Ryan!! Thanks for 5 amazing years, and two wonderful children!

6 comments:

Grace said...

Heeeyyyyyy...you didnt tell me it was YOUR anniversary too!!! Happy Anniversary! but now that I think about it, we DID have a conversation about our anniversaries being close.... dang! my bad.

Kimberly said...

Hope you guys had fun last night! That last picture is such a cute family picture :)

Megan said...

The first picture is priceless! Ad & I both had a good laugh. Something else kindof crazy...the day Ryan gave you the ring is the day Ad & I were getting married...CRAZY! Have a great Christmas and see you when we get back and thawed out...nevermind you are taking me to the airport on Monday...see you then!

Heather Heaton said...

That is sooo crazy!! I forgot that Jeffry's b-day is on your anniversary! funny!

Kelly said...

I can't believe I forgot your anniversary! I usually have all that stuff written on my calendar. TOTALLY LOVED your adorable pictures and captions. You are two amazing and wonderful people who were definitely meant to be together. Carson and Bailey are icing on the cake! Such a cute family!

Nancy said...

love this post.