Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It is Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas

Last week I finally decorated for Christmas. I know it took me a while, but I decided to post a few pictures! I tried a few new things this year! I think I like how most of it turned out. I don't like the task of actually putting up the decorations, but I love how it makes everything feel like Christmas...and as Ryan's mom would say, "it makes me happy!"




On Sunday night some friends of ours came down from Canada and were able to stop by and visit for a few days. It was really great to see them, and to meet their little boy Ethan! He is a month younger then Bailey, and is really really cute!! Plus he gives the best smiles! Thanks for coming Em and Mac, it was great to see you guys!


Last I would just like to inform you all that my brother Danny is coming home in two days from his mission. We will be picking him up from the airport on Thursday at 2:10, and we can't wait! He will be coming home to two new nieces, one new nephew, and a new sister-in-law! It should be fun!!!!

4 comments:

Heather Heaton said...

your chritmas decor is VERY cute! And I cannot believe that danny is coming home!! CRAZY! I feel like it was yesterday he just got his call and we were so excited that he was going to Ryan's mission! I am sure you are all so excited!

Grace said...

Love the decor! I cant believe I've never even been to your house. no pressure.

Mandy Lowry said...

You should have come decorate my house! Beautiful!

Kelly said...

Your decorations look great, Lindsay. I know the feeling - hate putting them up, but love the way the house looks and feels after I'm done.