So cute Linz! Sad we missed each other this weekend. We'll have to try again next time (which should be next month I think, because my cousin will be getting married)!! Let me know if you're ever in AZ too!
Ryan and I got married on December 18, 2004. Our son Carson will be 3 years old in May and his sweet sister Bailey turned 1 in January! We love these kids, and they bring so much joy into our lives!
7 comments:
She is so cute, love it!
Lindsay, that is such a cute video. I love her sweet voice too!
I LOVE this!!! :)
She does have a sweet little voice!
So cute Linz! Sad we missed each other this weekend. We'll have to try again next time (which should be next month I think, because my cousin will be getting married)!! Let me know if you're ever in AZ too!
That was absolutely ADORABLE - just like she is!! Haven't seen you guys in soooo long. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVED watching that Lindsay! Your voice is not at all annoying, but so sweet and loving. She's such a cutie and look at those beautiful blue eyes!
Post a Comment