So a couple of weeks ago as some of you may know college football started. Now this is not something that thrills me, but apparently it is the highlight of my husband's life. The first Saturday that it was on, Ryan called me into the front room informing me that he had something to show me. As I came in the room he was pointing to the television, where a college game was on. I looked at him a little confused and he asked me, "Guess what started today Baby?" (Now the word baby was not used in a your my sweetheart kind of way, but a "YA BABY" kind of way!)
I then rolled my eyes a laughed at my insanely sports crazed husband when he made the next statement:
"You know I was thinking about it Lindsay, I don't know what day is better to me; the first day of college football or Christmas! It really is a toss up for me!"
Really though Ryan...
Oh well, Go Cougars!
(and Trojans)
I then rolled my eyes a laughed at my insanely sports crazed husband when he made the next statement:
"You know I was thinking about it Lindsay, I don't know what day is better to me; the first day of college football or Christmas! It really is a toss up for me!"
Really though Ryan...
Oh well, Go Cougars!
(and Trojans)

5 comments:
Luckily, Kevin isn't too crazy about football. He rarely watches it, except for catching the highlights on ESPN. Basketball, as you know, is a different story. Those Monahan boys and their love for basketball!
Oh brother! Maybe Mike and Ryan should get together & watch them because I'm pretty sure Mike is equally obsessed.
Seriously! what is it with college football?! I hate when it starts.....I don't see my husband all week and now he wont be around on Sat.! geesh!
jake uses the same comparison of christmas and the nfl draft. i can so relate!
Haha! Brad feels the same way!
Post a Comment