On Aug. 13th we went to a place called Pretend City in Irvine. It was so cute and the kids had a great time. My mom took us with Laura, Lilly and Jensen. I think my kids would have enjoyed it more if they had been just a few years older. I think the perfect age is 4 and up.
They had so many different little stations that you could go to. A fire department, a library, an art studio, a grocery store, a house, a stage with dress up clothes, a police station, a beach, a restaurant, a post office, a doctors office...I am missing a few but it was great.
Here is a picture overload of what we did...check out the fridge that Carson was organizing!! He is so funny!

They had so many different little stations that you could go to. A fire department, a library, an art studio, a grocery store, a house, a stage with dress up clothes, a police station, a beach, a restaurant, a post office, a doctors office...I am missing a few but it was great.
Here is a picture overload of what we did...check out the fridge that Carson was organizing!! He is so funny!

1 comment:
My mom took Sydney & Brielle to pretend city for their birthdays this year, I heard it was pretty cool :) Ok and how CUTE does Bailey look in her big girl bed. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment