Bailey is sleeping in a big girl bed!!
Here is a picture of her on her first night in a big girl bed!! She absolutely loves sleeping in her bed. She is so cute, she always wants a stuffed animal to cuddle with. I am surprised that it was such an easy transition. She stays in her bed and my favorite part is that she will play in her room when she first wakes up in the morning. I can usually squeeze a shower in when I first hear her making noises in her room!! It works out great for me!!
Here is a picture of her on her first night in a big girl bed!! She absolutely loves sleeping in her bed. She is so cute, she always wants a stuffed animal to cuddle with. I am surprised that it was such an easy transition. She stays in her bed and my favorite part is that she will play in her room when she first wakes up in the morning. I can usually squeeze a shower in when I first hear her making noises in her room!! It works out great for me!!


2 comments:
WOW! What an angel! I haven't even thought of putting Jeff in a big boy bed yet, I know it will be a struggel! I can't believe how big our babies are getting! crazy!
She is so cute! My boys did the big bed thing really well too. I guess we are lucky.
P.S. Anna (my sister) wrote me and told me Chad saw her at church last sunday in New Hampshire. She's a missionary there. She said it made her day...which in turn made mine. Tell him THANK YOU for going up and talking to her. It's a small world!
Post a Comment