Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Improvement


Back in June I posted a picture of Carson's bed that he had so kindly made for me. If you don't remember this is what it looked like when he was done.


Well about a week ago I was cleaning up my room and Carson ran into his room to help me clean up.
When I went in his room to see what he had done this is what I found...


Pretty nice improvement!!
Thanks Carson, I love how helpful you always are!

3 comments:

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Love how he arranged the pillows... too cute! Ok Linds, we are coming to Cali the end of this month and again in October for weddings. We'll have to try to get together!

Laura: Mom of 5 said...

I love this overload of updates, seeing that blogging is my social life I feel very up to date. Hooray for Carson! Next see how he does on dishes!

Kimberly said...

Ok - I just noticed something funny. My girls have the same bed! How funny - it was my brothers stuff when they were younger (can it be a bunk bed or two twin beds too? with the locker looking like dresser?)