
On Saturday Brock and Sarah got married. The wedding was so wonderful. Ryan's mom did a great job with the reception. She had so many little details. I will try to get more pictures of the reception from someone. I did not take any pictures that day so I had to steal these from Aunt Kelly's facebook. Above is the bride and groom. Sarah looked so pretty, and I loved her dress.
Below is Ryan and Carson enjoying some of the food!

Here is Bailey in her cute little dress. Again I don't have a better picture of her so this will have to do for now. But we are going down to Arizona in a couple of weeks for their other reception and I will try to get better pictures of her in her dress. She looked really cute!



3 comments:
such a beautiful family! It was so fun seeing you guys the other day! Your kids are adorable!
Everything was breathtaking! Whitney told me that you and her did a lot of the Cricut! Good job!
the wedding was beautiful. cute pictures - I like your hair. i also like that ryan stole your bouquet.
Post a Comment