Friday, June 18, 2010

Lets Go Lakers!!!!

As most of you know Ryan has been to quite a few Lakers' games, but I think the one he went to last night was by far the best game he has ever been to, or may ever go to! Game 7 of the NBA finals...Lakers vs. Celtics! He was so nervous before he left. He said that he couldn't even eat that day because he felt sick to his stomach. What do you even say to that??? To say he is a little obsessed would be an understatement!

Anyways, he got to go with his brother Brock to the game. Who by the way is getting married tomorrow to Sarah who we LOVE! (pictured below)


But back to the big night...

Carson even got into the Lakers Spirit! Here he is with dad giving the fist pump before the game!


Here they are!! Ready to go see their team win!!


I love this picture!!


I first have to say how proud I am of Ryan. He never takes pictures, but I think it might have been all my threats because he did awesome last night at getting a lot of pictures.


Ryan said it was so crazy there! He also told me this morning that I would have been embarrassed of the way he acted! I can only imagine what he was doing. At one point he said he had to go walk the halls because the Lakers were down and he was too mad to just sit there!! Again...obsessed would be an understatement!


The big trophy!!


I would just like to say thank you to the Lakers for pulling through and winning...because of you my husband came home a happy man!

5 comments:

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

That's too funny!

Heather Heaton said...

how fun!! That cracks me up that he got so nervous he couldn't eat! oh brother! hahaha! We excited for Brocks wedding tomrrow, we will see ya there!

Kelly said...

Ryan cracks me up! That was awesome that he and Brock went together, and he definitely got some great pictures!! Can't wait for tomorrow - well today, since it's 12:30 right now!

The Littlest Moons said...

I am very happy for you that this story had a happy ending. I remember you guys telling us Brock was a big kid, but man he is huge!! Congrats on the wedding and the win! Carson is super cute in his getup.

Megan said...

Do you think Ryan would care if I burned his shirt? A new Lakers Jersey would be a great birthday gift. Hint Hint!!