Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend in Santa Barbara

This past weekend we went to Santa Barbara to visit Ryan's grandparents and my kids great Oma and Opa. We had such a great weekend with them! Here are a few of the pictures I took this weekend.
Oma was so cute with the kids. She is so great because she doesn't try to force them to like her right away. She understands that kids need to warm up to a person before they will play...but man did my kids warm up to her. They had so much fun playing with their great Oma.






We had such a great weekend visiting with Oma and Opa. Thanks for letting us come and visit!! Hopefully we can do it again really soon!! We love you both!!

4 comments:

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Your new posts are so cute... LOVE your hair! Makes me miss my long hair... trying to grow it back out! Your comment was funny... I think my Ryan would have slept through the cramp also, but he had just gotten up to go to the bathroom, haha!! That was the only reason he was awake. :)

heidibudge said...

I can't believe how much hair Bailey has!!! I'm so jealous! Kylie is 2 1/2 and still struggling in the hair department! Your kids are so cute!

McGraths said...

Love all of your updates-- I cannot believe the SISTER picture your mom took. You definitely look like sisters!!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable and I love Bailey's smile.