Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Girls Weekend to San Diego


On May 14th we headed down to Katie's house to go to dinner for her birthday before we headed down to San Diego for our girls weekend. We ate at Chile's but I did not take any pictures of that and then the girls left for a weekend of fun without kids!!!
That night we went and saw the movie Letters to Juliet. It was a really cute movie, but a major chick flick. I don't think Ryan would have enjoyed it too much, but we loved it!


On Saturday morning we did some shopping at the outlet mall down there and had a lot of fun! Then that afternoon Katie helped Missy get all ready so that we could take some senior pictures of her. She is so stinking pretty that it was not hard to get some good pictures! I just posted a few, but she looked good in most of them!

Here is one that my mom took of the three of us!!
Then that night we went to El Torito for dinner and it was so good!


It was a pretty short weekend, but very needed and SO FUN!!! Thanks for having a birthday Katie and giving us an excuse to party!! I wish we could do it more often...I really love hanging out with my sisters and my mom! We are all the best of friends, and always have so much fun together!

No comments: