Yesterday my little sister Missy graduated from Highschool! I can't believe that she will be leaving in a couple months to go to College! In some ways I still see her as the cute little girl that would never grow up! This was her my Junior year of highschool.
She was 7 years old in this picture!
She was 7 years old in this picture!

Now here she is 10 years later almost 18 years old and graduating! CRAZY!
So excited to finally be done with Highschool!
PS. Don't you love the girl flipping her hair around...she should try out for a hair commercial or something! :)
Here is Missy with my parents. My mom looks so young to have six children graduated from Highschool! Hopefully I can take after her! And Dad you look good too!! :)
Congrats Missy! I am so proud of you. You always make me laugh and I love your ability to be who you are no matter who is watching or what they may say about you! Your the best...and I will really miss you when you leave for college, and not just because you are the best babysitter a girl could ask for! :) I love you!

2 comments:
I can't believe missy is a high school grad!! crazy!! We do need to get together! I saw carson on sunday, he looked so big!! Such a cutie and o my gosh Bailey's hair is so cute! love it!
Uhhh...where are the sleeves on your dress in the 1st pic? I'd ask you in person but since I never see you I figured this is the best route! :) BTW CONGRATS MISSY!!
Post a Comment